Pages

Ads

Friday, June 13, 2014

Bridal Shower Centerpieces

Happy Friday!
Last weekend I had the opportunity to spend the weekend in Massachusetts to celebrate my sister from another mister's beautiful bridal shower. The day was perfect. The weather was ideal, the food was delicious, and the bride to be looked amazing.
I was blessed to be asked to make the centerpieces for the party. Right away, my wheels began turning. I went from store to store to find the perfect vase for the hydrangeas and sunflowers that were the bride's favorite. At one point I was overkill on the decor and knew I needed to take a moment to think about the look I wanted to achieve. Pretty with a classy look was my final decision.
So....I found these mercury glass candle holders and went to the market to purchase the flowers and here are the final centerpieces. The vases all survived the Massachusetts commute too! Phew!




4 comments:

  1. They are sooo pretty Alison! Love the colors, and the mercury glass was a touch of genius! Where in Massachusetts were you if you don't mind my asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sterling, Ma. Going to Boston this weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just gorgeous! I love the soft, subtle colors. Lucky bride :)

    ReplyDelete