Pages

Ads

Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm in makeover heaven!

You can not leave me in the house alone, sick, with projects, because I'm unstoppable! I seriously have a problem where my brain keeps decorating....even in my sleep! My latest project was picked out if the garbage for free. I have left the natural wood for a while because it was rustic-like..but I had enough. I'm bored of it and its ready for a makeover! I use this piece for storage of my sweatshirts and sweatpants for lazy days....and I got tired of seeing them piled up through the glass. So I took an extra pillow case from new Ralph Lauren sheets I got..that I LOVE and incorporated it into the scheme. Here is the before and after. My most proudest project yet!
Partying over at http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/
Before

Pillowcase...after I cut it.

Just an FYI.. The whitish mark on the top right is a glare..not paint.

Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful! You are amazing. When you come to Phoenix, you have to fix my house! :) I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I would in a heartbeat . Love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's just an adorable litte cupboard. I like how you covered up the glass.. I probably would have too, because my cupboards tend to get a little messy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! I was tired of seeing the mess inside : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful. I love the material you chose. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet. Thank you. Was just a left over pillowcase : )

      Delete