Pages

Ads

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Another Ann Sloan Paint Makeover

I think I may be obsessed. I can't believe how much I can paint with one can of chalk paint! It's awesome! Every time I re-do a piece, I always tell myself "this is the best makeover yet." To me, that means my painting technique is getting better and better : ) Love it!
I have this small desk that I thought would fit in my new place. I was wrong. I did not notice that I am a potential hoarder of all awesome vintage furniture and things....but that's just me :)
Here is the before and after:
I'm showing the AFTER firsts because the before was just awful
Material: Leftover Ann Sloan Paint "Duck Egg"
Small paint brush
Music : )






The BEFORE............how terrible!
Have a wonderful Friday!

6 comments:

  1. That looks great. Much better than the before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking it out! You are the best!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New, happy life for this little gem. That before is horrible! I love ASCP also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Kate! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new color and of course chalk paint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it awesome? I can do my whole apartment in this color : )
    Thanks for the comment!
    Happy Labor Day Weekend!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete