Pages

Ads

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

DIY Coffee Table

When you can't find a coffee table you love in a store, get creative and work with what you have.
Remember this desk I had at my previous home? (Ps...you can find me partying over at http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/ )
 

 
I always loved this desk I bought from an antique dealer but knew I paid way too much for it. As much as I didn't want to let it go, I really had no use for it. UNTILLLLLL.....I woke up in the middle of the night thinking it would make a great coffee table if I just made the legs shorter! With a saw and five minutes, I was sooooo happy with the end result.

 
About 3 inches of the bottom 4 legs and it was the exact coffee table I was looking for!!!
 
xo
Alison
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. A scary undertaking in case it didn't work, but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete