Pages

Ads

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Best Yard Sale Find Ever

Once again, a friend had my back. The best phone call I can receive over the summer is....Hey, I am at a yard sale and see something you may be interested in. I LOVE THOSE CALLS! Of course I am going to say buy it!!
So, here it is, the best yard sale find that my girlfriend brought home from South Jersey. I believe she said she paid less than $5 and eventually even gifted this beautiful creature to me :)
I fill it with different color pillars and just wonder the story behind this pretty piece.

Love the way it looks at night :)

Happy Thrifting!

6 comments:

  1. How sweet that your friend thought of you. Have fun with your gorgeous candelabra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful find and what a wonderful friend!

    Happy day to you friend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a very lucky lady : )!
      Thank you KariAnne!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! And I wish I knew the stories it could tell. It oozes history for sure. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete