Pages

Ads

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Before and After Room Living Room Makeover: Half way there

You can not beat the weather around NY lately. It is just perfect and Fall is slowly coming! I love it!
I am slowly but surely getting everything in order and decorated. Hoping to have everything finished and decorated by the end of this month, but I am sure I will change everything 100 times by then : )


Living Room Before

Portion of Living Room After: Andre has a rough life : )

Picture hung : )

Peek-a-boo!



 

This is why I love Nyack! I feel like I am on vacation every time I walk Andre.


3 comments:

  1. Alison....you go girl! LOVE it....especially those old tennis rackets!

    Thanks for inspiring me and happy day to you friend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cabinet is wonderful and the bouquet of reeds is lovely on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me Ladies....you are MY inspiration!!
    Thank you for the sweet remarks!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete