Pages

Ads

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Andre...my 11 1/2 year old Yorkie...

Andre, my 12 year old Yorkie, has the same feeling about moving as I do....WE ARE OVER IT!
Poor lil guy has lived in four homes in his 11 1/2 years here and has moved 2 times over the past year. He is a crazy dog, but I can't help but love him to death. He has been with me from 5 weeks old, through happy times and very challenging times, and as crazy as he is.....I love him more than anything.
Was the perfect day to play with my camera...Andre enjoyed it for about 5 minutes.



Say What?! This picture makes me belly laugh!

THE END

3 comments:

  1. i luv that dog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! He's so freakin cute, no wonder you love him so much!

    Glad to hear you like Nyack, but of course, why wouldn't you?! It's a lovely area and yes, the weather has been perfect for walking your fur baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    He's cute but crazy.! We have to get together for some thriftng!
    Have a great day!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete