Pages

Ads

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Another good home

I am so lucky to have been selling a lot of my re-done furniture pieces lately. To me, it means that people are interested in my creativity. My favorite part is finding out where the furniture is going in its new home. I love when a person says "this rocking chair is going on my porch to have wine with my husband" or "this dresser is going in my new baby's room." It seriously warms my heart to know that the furniture is being passed on to a good home or homes for recent sake. Today, I sold my kitchen table that was "stamped" with love. It went to a wonderful family who had texted me once they left saying: "Thank you so much. It works perfect in our home and great for our family." How awesome is that! Makes all the creativity worth it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment