Pages

Ads

Friday, July 12, 2013

2 Minute DIY Art

I just love a project that takes less than five minutes! I wanted to revamp this rustic frame I have had for a long time. It was def due for a mini makeover. I printed a quote I found on Pinterest and made this bow from burlap and a pin ( was used in previous post of the "Farm Sign")
All you need is a frame, quote, scissors, and whatever embellishment you need to decorate the frame. Love how it came out! So quick and easy : )
**You can find me partying over at www.everydayhomeblog.com
After

                                          
Before



3 comments:

  1. Hi! What a simple and darling up do of the little frame! I love it and I'm pinning you from the Blitzed on Pinterest Party.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet frame ideas! Pinned form the blitz party:) i posted fabric flower refashion. Stop by:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies! So happy you like it! I will be sure to stop by : )

    ReplyDelete