Pages

Ads

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Serenity Now

Good Morning! Today, I wanted to share a very special place with you that I enjoy most of my time at during the summer. My family has a boat at a marina in New York and I can say that I am the only one out of the fam that takes advantage of this relaxation. During the week, I enjoy the peace and quiet if the Hudson River and this is where I get most of my creative ideas. There is just something so calm about the water that puts me into a creative trans! Peace, water, champagne, and a flea market magazine equals a heavenly day!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Alison... I can't believe no one takes advantage of that beautiful spot!!! I would be doin exactly what you are doing... Glass of wine And my fave mags! Enjoy! ; )
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete