Pages

Ads

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Glitter Candle Obsession Has Begun!

Every year, at the start of the holidays, I become obsessed with glitter candles. There is something about them that is just so glamorous and makes me happy : ) They can brighten up any boring room and just add a bit of "Fab" to any table or pillar. Here are two of my favorite glitter candles....have the red and white ones come out around Christmas...so stock up!!!!!



Saw these at the $1 store and almost fell over! Knew they would be a great fit in my empty rustic bowl I have been looking to fill with something pretty.

Going to add some pumpkins and then we got the perfect fall bowl : )
Green Glitter!!!
HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TUESDAY!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the gold candles! They are so Fall and can carry straight through Christmas. Pumpkins will def look cute :)

    ReplyDelete