Pages

Ads

Monday, September 10, 2012

Brimfield Purchases!!!!!!

Ok! Can we say that I am still trying to breathe from excitement about my second visit to the Brimfield Flea Market!!!!!!!Not only did I get the best stuff, but got to see my to Besties afterwards!!! (more pics of them to follow) Some of the same vendors were there from last time, so I knew exactly what tents I wanted to see. Here are some of my favorite purchases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 beautiful pins that I will find something fancy to do with lol

OBSESSED WITH THIS SUITCASE! Go right on the stack of my others I own : ) $6 baby!

Who does not remember playing tennis with these rackets when you were a child??? Planning on hanging them up just like how they are placed...


An old milk can...doesn't everyone need one?

This may be a Christmas present for someone but had to post it...just so cool.

Burlap Coffee Bag....will end up a pillow


I'm not too sure what these old foot shoe thingies are called but is going to look great once I display it.


Old Copper tea pot and old beat up Garden Encyclopedia.....$7 score for both!!!

Feeder scooper turned coffee scooper....been looking for one of these for a while to scoop my coffee : )
I'M SO OBSESSED WITH EVERY PURCHASE!! Need to find time over the weekend to decorate!!
Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments: