Pages

Ads

Thursday, June 26, 2014

DIY Pillow with Extra Fabric & A Staple

When I am home stuck with terrible allergies, I come up with some crazy ideas. Sometimes, I end up loving the project. This DIY project is one I am pretty happy with. 
Our bedroom is full of blues and I have had this extra piece of fabric laying around since Haven Conference last August. I love the pattern but was not sure what I could use it for.
So...I waited until the allergies took over, wrapped an old pillow insert like a birthday gift and grabbed a stapler. 
I used one staple to hold this pillow together!! 
The staple is covered by fabric and not that noticeable and the pillow is comfy as ever. 

Ps....partying over at The Scoop


I can use both sides of the pillow. One a little more trendy and the other side is more classic.

xo
Alison


1 comment:

  1. I love that fabric.

    I like mixing and matching colors and fabrics and that fabric would mix well with so many different fabrics.

    ReplyDelete