Pages

Ads

Monday, June 30, 2014

DIY Nursery Art

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

This project may be one of my most favorite DIY projects yet! I know I have been on DIY overload lately, but I am still unpacking from our move and keep finding old things for new projects. 

I had a bunch of old frames that I knew I could find a purpose for. I painted most of the frames for a mini makeover. I then added some craft paper of different patterns and texture that added some fun to the frames. I then used alphabet stickers to the craft paper. In twenty minutes, nursery art was created! 

Supplies I used:
Scissors
Alphabet stickers (or can use stencils)
Craft paper (or can use wrapping paper)
Old frames (paint/paintbrush if you want to update them or make them all one color)


Here is what the BEFORE looked like. 

"After"






Enjoy this day,
xo

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors Alison, and I'm really attracted to that pink striped one! Great use of frames and paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Love the colors and the chippy frames!! Here from Inpsire me Please linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Candice & Doreen!

    ReplyDelete