Pages

Ads

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Before & After: Another Ann Sloan Makeover

I could not breathe when a client dropped off this amazing bench to redo! I was overwhelmed with so much excitement that I was ready to start painting the second it hit our apartment floor.

I knew that a deep blue distressed look was perfect for this piece...and the client agreed. Three coats of paint and some dark wax for distressing.....I had the perfect bench for a great entryway or laundry room.

Before


AFTER

I just adored this color for this bench. I love how the blue has a greyish tint in the natural sunlight and a deeper blue without.

I really focused on an extreme weathered look around the details of the legs. Everything just looks better with some age :)
Enjoy this day.
Partying over at Cedar Hill Farmhouse , The Dedicated HouseA Stroll Thru Life,, Miss Mustard Seed & Savvy Southern Style
 

No comments:

Post a Comment