Pages

Ads

Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Sofa/End Table Makeover

It's raining and I am in furniture heaven!!
I ordered my first sofa ever and am pretty shocked with what I chose. I went with a modern look that was the perfect size for my new place. The most important feature is that it folds down into a sleeper sofa. My new home is tiny and need to make multiple uses of everything in the room, so a sleeper sofa was a must!
This awesome sofa is from www.urbanoutfitters.com. Can't wait until it arrives!

Next....on to the end table makeover!
I was so excited to finally use the distressing techniques I learned at the Haven Conference. I have never bought or used Ann Sloan paint before so I was beyond excited to see the end result.



Before (cell shot...sorry about the clarity )
After
Duck Egg Blue with Miss Mustard Seed Antique Wax
L-O-V-E!!

Partying over at The Dedicated House

No comments:

Post a Comment