Pages

Ads

Saturday, August 10, 2013

I am in DISTRESS!

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to attend the Haven Conference in Georgia on August 1. I was so excited to meet new and old friends through blogging and could not wait to learn! I was on creative brain overload for days and still think I am after all the fascinating stuff I learned. I cannot wait to share everything with you, but wanted you to see my MOST FAVORITE LESSON!!!!! I had the chance to meet Marian of Miss Mustard Seed..www.missmustardseed.com who I have admired for a while now. Her work is just fabulous and I have learned so much through her site. Anyways, I got to take an "Advanced Painting" class at Haven where we learned different finishes to add a distressed look to wood. I left the class glowing with ideas and could not wait to get home and start some projects! I am just waiting on my new chalk paint arrival and am ready to get DISTRESSED!
Before

The Afters....I am obsessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment