Pages

Ads

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

One year Blog-a-versary!

I can not even begin to believe that it has been a little over a year that I had an idea. I have always been inspired and had a complete passion for decorating. I always knew I had a creative edge that was buried deep down in my soul....waiting to be released. I knew it was time to share my creativity with others and it began with the birth of SoiledRotten : )
I came up with the name for my love of "garbage finds" and junk. I could have never imagined that a year from last July (started in May but did not really kick off until July) that I would have reached 18,712 visitors!!!! The feedback from you viewers and other bloggers has been amazing and so greatly appreciated! Different projects and possibilities are rising from the courageous step of starting SoiledRotten and I can not wait to see what the next year brings! Please continue to provide feedback and keep exchanging your creative ideas with me. Thank you for an awesome year! xo, Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment