Pages

Ads

Friday, July 5, 2013

Miss Mustard Seed Paint/ Chair Makeover

I am soooooooo excited to finally talk about Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint that I was saving for a special makeover. I ordered the paint online and I could not wait for the paint to get here quick enough for me to tackle this project. I had an antique chair that was in desperate need of a face lift. I knew this paint would fit this piece just right. I am only half way done with the chair (still trying to figure out the back piece) but needed to share the outcome out of pure excitement! Hope you like. The color of the paint is Grain Sack. (Click on each picture to enlarge)
Before

After : Still needs piping and back of chair done

Love this color!

Top view

2 comments:

  1. What a great makeover, Allison! I love your blog and look forward to seeing what you do with all that "Haven knowledge!"

    ReplyDelete