Pages

Ads

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Brief Best Friend Bedroom Crash : )

Happy Tuesday! Lately, I am all about the ruffles in the bedroom. (As I'm sure you noticed in my bedroom) when one if my best friends, Katie, sent me a pic to show me her bedroom...I knew I had to share it with you all. Not only is she always stylish and a partner in crim at the Brimfield fair, but she knows how to put a bedroom together. I wish we lived closer together.....her in Massachusetts and me in NJ....but we still find little moments of decorating discussion. I love her dearly...but really loving the ruffles in her bedroom!
Sisterly love......well the two on the right are real sister : )

Love how she used different textures and colors.

Loving the pop of raspberry on the rug! 
Thank you my sweet Katie for sharing your beautiful room.

2 comments: