Pages

Ads

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

When you are having a bad day....get creative.

Happy Tuesday! I decided to do a small project today after school to brighten up my day...and it sure worked! Here is what I started with.
Andre's food can. I soaked the wrapper off with water and washed it.

Next, I bought patterned masking tape a while back. I didn't know what I wanted to do with it, but I liked it.


I wrapped the can with the tape and so happy with the results.

How pretty! Actually going to do something like this for the cocktail party this weekend! The best part is the eucalyptus! Smells my whole place up. Love it



2 comments:

  1. So clever! They all look great~I love the smell of eucalyptus too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Love sharing ideas! You gave me an amazing one for my hallway! Stay tuned : )

    ReplyDelete