Pages

Ads

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Repurposed and Bzzzzzzing with Beauty

It is a new week and been dying to show you a project I did over the weekend. These ideas just come to me out of nowhere and I have learned I just have to do them before I forget it. I am sure you be already seen the bee vase and distressed would candlestick in old posts. Both of these pretty things were just sitting around the new place with no purpose. The candlestick only holds an awkward sized candle and the vase is one if many I own. I love the burlap too much on the vase to let it sit in a cabinet, so the next best thing is to glue them together and make a free standing vase! It gives great height into the room and adds such a pretty pop of color with the flowers. I love this!!


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment