Pages

Ads

Monday, January 28, 2013

It is time to introduce the one and only!

Hi everyone! I have been doing a million things lately with Soiledrotten and what turned out to be a "just for fun" hobby is turning into some creative adventures! My brother had mentioned the other day that I should introduce my life to you all...not just my home stuff....so here it goes!
I am going to start with my other mini half...ANDRE! Those of you that know this lil man knows that the small body can be mistaken. He is not the nicest Yorkie but the love of my life and makes me laugh everyday.
This 10 year old boy will soon have his own section on Soiledrotten......along with other new exciting projects!
Do you have any pics of your animals! Would love to see!






3 comments:

  1. What a cutie in his little sweater! My dog is the star of my blog header. Feel free to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will ! Thank you for the sweet comment : )

      Delete
  2. OMG They r the cutest pics ever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete