Pages

Ads

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Giving is Receiving

I have been extremely blessed over the storm to not have has extreme damages as some people have in Southern Jersey. My heart goes out to those who have lost so much...
This week was a very exciting week for me! Here are a few reasons why.....: )
I voted for the first time!!! (terrible pic but had to remember this day)

I was able to help a friend donate to an animal shelter  after the horrific storm....

AND AFTER I TURNED THE PET ISLE IN TARGET...............I SAW THE ONE AND ONLY......NATEEEEEEEEEE!!! HE HAS A NEW LINE OF HOME STUFF THAT I DID NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT!!HOW CAN THIS GET PASSED ME : ) Planning on taking my next day off of school to check out all his new stuff!

                                         2013 Kia Optima
                                                   And for the finale......Leased my first new car!!!!! So excited...

                                          Been an awesome week!!!! Hope you are all safe from the storm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment