Pages

Ads

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Some of My Favorite Things....Teacups!

Morning! I wanted to share the beginning of my teacup collection with you. There is something about them that just screams PRETTY! Here is a few of my favorite teacups.
From Homegoods

This is my fav one! I bought it at the Mohonk House (one of my favorite vacations) and it has a little side plate attached to it for scones.
The little one on top of it was a favor from my bridal shower from 5 years ago.

Dandelion teapot from my Mom for my 30th bday

With the matching cups : )
Can't wait to add to the collection! The simplest things can make you so happy. Enjoy your Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I am obsessed with little pretty teacups! I just have no space to start a collection right now. I hope one day soon I will start collecting and having my own little high tea days with the ladies haha. Love the first one.

    www.homesweetabode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I seem to have a lot of collections these days lol.

    ReplyDelete