Pages

Ads

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

Happy Wednesday! I wanted to share two old projects with you that I did a year ago but love how they came out. So easy and one was free!!! I garbage picked this old rocking chair and new it had much potential. I spray painted it with a glossy "fire engine red" and it came out looking brand spanken new!!!


Old railing turned magazine rack. I purchased this from a consignment shop for  $10 and just loved the original  bones of it. I planned on painting it...but there was something like the wood I just loved. I knew if I ever wanted to put it in a different room...the color would always match. So simple and organized : )
Enjoy this beautiful day! 


2 comments:

  1. love the red chair!
    Jamie
    http://www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Love your blog too! Will have to keep following!

    ReplyDelete