Pages

Ads

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Inspiration drives me every day...

singer pink - Bing Images
There are so many things that inspire me....especially people who share such a huge creative flare. Pink is my inspiration, reminds me to never change yourself, and dare to be different.
As far as design goes......who doesn't love Sarah Richardson!!!!!


Nate Berkus The 2012 American Ballet Theater Spring...
The one and only.....NATE BERKUS! I'm obsessed. His good looks just add to it all but how can you not be crazy over his outfit?????


WHO INSPIRES YOU IN EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this Post! I totally agree about Pink, she definitely sends that staying yourself message. I love one of her new songs, can't remember what its called but she performed it live on a talk show the other day and it was awesome! Also I sat next to her at the Apple genius bar two years ago to get my lap-top fixed. She seemed super cool and friendly , not like I talked to her or anything haha.

    ReplyDelete