Pages

Ads

Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Flea Market for a Night" cocktail party!!!!

I need everyone's input! I am planning on having a "Flea Market for a Night" cocktail party around the holiday season...which we all know is right around the corner. It would be a night filled with some of the vintage finds I have found myself and selling on behalf of other vendors and bloggers. All items would be available for purchase and would make excellent gifts for the holidays. Please give me your input. I am looking to have it at The Bouwerie in Old Tappan, NJ and 10% of the proceeds going to a local charity. If you would like to donate items or offer wholesale prices on your items...please contact me. A great way for your items to be exposed to a large group of people. 
                                     What would be your ideal cocktail/flea market night?
                                                         Girls only or Men included?
*I NEED EVERYONE'S INPUT AND HOPE YOU CAN ALL MAKE IT. DETAILS TO FOLLOW!
                                                           

                                                       Cocktail_party : Beautiful female silhouette holding a glass of champagne. Elements are grouped and layered for easy editing.

2 comments: