Pages

Ads

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Stamped with Love

I purchased a black pedestal table for $40 on Craigslist last summer. It is now being used as a kitchen table/study table and has probably been one of the best purchases I have ever made. The only problem was that the table was just boring black. Nothing exciting about it. Soooo...I put my mind to work and came up with the idea of stamping the table. I found a stamp at Michael's that said "May this wonderful day bring joy and love into your heart." I purchased a white ink pad so that it contrasted from the black table and took a risk. I stamped the end of the table where it would be visible every day. After a few tries, I came up with this...
So cute. The quote serves as a great reminder for what is important during your day!
Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment